If you’re in the market for a high end, high resolution DAC that also doubles as an integrated amplifier then the Wadia 151 PowerDAC Mini may be just the thing you’re looking for. The 151 PowerDAC mini is now available at almost 60% off it’s regular price of $1,200 and you can grab it for $495.
Unlike most DACs, the PowerDAC Mini is also an integrated amplifier and will pump out 50 watts per channel into 8 and 4 ohms. There aren’t any analog outputs to feed additional systems. The PowerDAC Mini features:
- 24-bit/384kHz Proprietary Wadia Digitmaster Algorithm
- Accepts Data Rates up to 24bit/192k
- Wadia DirectConnect w/ Digital Volume Control
- 4 Digital Inputs 2 Coaxial (1x S/PDIF (RCA), 1x TOSLINK, 1x USB
- Five Way Insulated, 24k Gold Binding Posts
- Aluminum Full-Function Remote Control