Emotiva is announcing a special incentive to get people to join their new E-Club membership. For a limited time, individuals who purchase an Emotiva E-club membership will get 20% off every order they place until July 31, 2014. Once the incentive period expires, E-club members will get 10% off every order.
Joining the Emotiva E-club costs $49/year. Emotiva says that for the $49 you get the following benefits:
- 10% (20% until July 31) off every order, starting immediately.
- Up to 70% off during frequent promotional periods.
- Guaranteed trade-ins, regardless of condition. Emotiva publishes a trade-in price list on their web site.
- Early tip-offs and early access before new product launches.
- Exclusive perks at Emotiva events.
Interestingly, you can use the Emotiva E-club discount on any product including products that are already on sale such as the Emotiva XPA-1L monoblock amplifier
. The only exclusion, according to the Emotiva site, is the Upgrade for Life or Upgrade Cards.
Just a few days ago, the fine-print on the Emotiva E-club membership stated that “The Emotiva 30-day product trial does not apply”. Today, that fine-print is gone from the E-club page and I’m unsure if that wording was ambiguous or if there was a change in the membership policy. As it stands right now, it looks like Emotiva E-club members are not excluded from the 30 day in-home trial policy.
I was very curious about this E-club membership and decided to sign up myself. I’ll be reporting back soon on my thoughts.